Wednesday, October 6, 2010

1st blog post: EON Dragoneye reborn

This is a great book I really like the writing of Alison Goodman.  One thing that I think s really cool is that she makes Eona have a inner battle with herself cause she needs to be a boy.  But when the Mirrior dragon keeps saying Eona i eather think that its name is Eona or the mirror dragon will only say its true name if Enoa acepts that she is a girl.  But I wonder why the rat dragon still speaks to Eona is she isent the dragoneye or apprentice ?  I think Ryko Is really cool even though hes really big and tall hes sneak,quick and agile expesially when he killed the guard that had spotted them he pulled the knife out so fast and him the guard perfectly in the throat it was so cool. Also what i found really cool is the dragoneye powers like Lord Ido did that halushation trap on Ryko. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you are thinking about the inner struggles of the character!

    ReplyDelete